2 bedroom flat for saleHall Place, 5-7 Urswick Road, London, E9
- 800 Sq. Ft. with Exceptional Sized Rooms
- Bathed in Natural Light
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Two Delightful Communal Gardens one with a Water Feature
- Off-Street Parking and a Communal Bike Rack
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This truly glorious, light and airy characterful apartment, occupies part of the top floor of this enchanting Georgian mansion block, set within this beautifully tended landscaped garden square with far-reaching views. Retaining a host of classic features, huge sash windows and a fantastic fireplace. Composed of an inviting reception hall, an exceptional sized living/entertaining space, a striking fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, a brand new stylish bathroom and separate W.C. Benefiting from off-street parking and two glorious communal gardens. Beautifully appointed with a host of amenities on Lower Clapton Road and Mare Street, as well as Hackney Central Overground station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC150911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.