3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMAPLE GROVE, IMMINGHAM
- No forward chain
- Three bedroom detached bedroom
- Refurbishment project - great potential throughout
- Off road parking with a garage at the end of the drive
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout
- Viewings available now
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this three bedroom detached bungalow which is in need of basic refurbishment throughout. Located down a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Immingham, this property has great space inside, however a key selling point to the house is the vast gardens in which the bungalow comes with. The property itself comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, W/C, bathroom and three bedrooms. Full uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heated. The garden must be viewed to fully appreciate it and there is also a garage located at the end of the drive. Viewings available now and we are pleased to offer this property with no forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61498879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8103365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.