4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBARGATE, GRIMSBY
- Four bedroom semi detached property
- Three bathrooms and three reception rooms
- Off road parking plus a rear garage
- uPVC double glazing and GCH throughout
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of wall and base units
- Two bedrooms have ensuites
- Viewings available now
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing this large four bedroom family home, which comes with three reception rooms and three bathrooms! With a large drive to the front which leads down to the garage, this property is ideal for a family with multiple cars. As you enter the house through the front porch, there is a wide hallway. From here you will find a front lounge with bay window, rear dining room, conservatory, spacious kitchen and a front bedroom complete with ensuite bathroom. The first floor comprises of three further double bedrooms, the master in which having an ensuite, plus the large family bathroom just off the landing area boasts a four piece suite. Overall, a fantastic sized property and viewings are welcome immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61498897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.