2 bedroom terraced house for sale37 Fa'side Avenue South, Wallyford, East Lothian, EH21 8AN
- Well presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa over two levels with gardens, set on a quiet residential street.
- Located in the village of Wallyford, in East Lothian, close to Musselburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a generous rear garden, with lawn, patio and timber shed, and to the front, a graveled front garden, with ample on street parking.
- Dual access to the rear garden both through the house and side path.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa over two levels with gardens, set on a quiet residential street, located in the village of Wallyford, in East Lothian, close to Musselburgh. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and opens into the spacious, front facing living room, featuring carpeted flooring and an electric fire with wooden surround and stone hearth. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, stone-effect flooring, with space for dining or breakfasting furniture and a rear hall with store cupboards. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, freestanding fridge/freezer and space for further white goods. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, two cupboards, pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring and pendant light fitting, whilst the shower room is fitted with a modern white two-piece suite with an electric shower, panel walls and a ladder radiator. Wallyford is a popular commuting village located just of the A1, close to the historic town of Musselburgh, and has a selection of local shops, whilst Musselburgh offers a comprehensive range of amenities, including supermarkets, banking, building society and Post Office services. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks are also within easy reach and have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Wallyford is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. There is also a primary school, a railway station with park & ride facility, and regular bus services are available from Salters Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8049639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.