2 bedroom flat for sale10/7 Prince Regent Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 4AS
Offers in Excess of
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, corner-set third-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a shower-room and WC.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is ample unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, corner-set third-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone, laminate flooring and serves each room within the flat. The spacious living room/kitchen, which is set to the side, features a recessed window, wood-effect flooring and a breakfast bar. The kitchen is to the rear of the living area, and is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, a modern stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Corner-set bedroom one is very bright and spacious, with two generous recessed windows offering plentiful natural light and a view along North Junction Street, whilst bedroom two is to the side, similarly finished, and with a built-in wardrobe. The shower-room features a modern white basin with storage units, and a walk in shower with a mains mixer shower, and the WC is fitted with a contemporary two-piece suite. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7887818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.