3 bedroom terraced house for saleNutfield Road, Merstham, Redhill
- Three bedrooms
- Garage en-block
- Spacious eat in kitchen
- Under a mile to Merstham train station
- Close to popular schools
- Mercers Country Park is nearby
- Well-presented throughout
*** Guide Price £350,000 - £370,000 ***
Located in Merstham under a mile from Merstham train station this three bedroom 904 sq ft property is well-presented throughout. Benefits include a garage en-block, large eat in kitchen and being so close to Mercers Country Park has a rural feel.
This beautifully presented three bedroom property is located in the popular area of Merstham, one mile from Merstham train station.
The property has been beautifully cared for by the current owners and is finished to a high standard throughout. Just move in unpack and start enjoying your new home.
Enter through the useful storm porch with storage cupboard through to the bright spacious reception room which in-turn leads to the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen has colourful tiling, dining area and plenty of worktops and storage units. The dining space is big enough for a family sized table and chairs making this a great space for entertaining family and friends.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms both with fitted storage and a further single bedroom. The family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Outside the enclosed rear garden has a good decking area leading onto the lawn. A gate provides access from the garden to the garage en-block.
Situated in South Merstham with its shops, pubs, dentists and doctors this property is under a mile from the train station for direct trains to London Terminals. Access to the M25 and M23 is nearby for links to the coast. Schools within the area including Lime Tree Primary the first academy school in the area and Merstham Primary are Ofsted rated 'Good'. On the outskirts of Merstham is Mercers Country Park for picturesque views, water sports, angling, miles of walking and cycle paths.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61501728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH101439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.