1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVictoria Road South, Southsea, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Newly decorated
- Loft space
- Beautiful Garden
- Central location
- EPC energy rating D (63)
This flat is a hidden gem in the very popular area of Southsea. Located near Albert Rd and transport links in and out are great. It really is one you do not want to miss out on.The pretty, quaint garden is perfect for all those summer BBQ's and warm evenings. All of your friends and family will envy your perfect apartment in a hot spot location. Even though you are very close to Albert Rd, you don’t actually feel like it when you’re inside the apartment as it is quiet and cosy.Calling all Investors, first time buyers and someone looking to downsize this property will suit all of your needs.The bedroom has been newly decorated to a beautiful standard and the apartment is spacious and light.Please call us today to book a viewing before it gets snapped up.
What the Owner says:
We have really loved living in Southsea. With great independent restaurants and bars within walking distance, our flat has been an oasis of calm amongst the hustle and bustle. Having a garden where we could relax and enjoy a BBQ in the summer has been amazing. The addition of the sleeping loft has meant we can have friends and family stay over in their own space despite being a one bedroom property. We have loved being close to the sea and all the open space of Southsea Common.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 12'6 (4.22m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 7'1 (3.13m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 13'11 (4.47m x 4.24m)
- Bathroom: 14'11 x 3'10 (4.55m x 1.17m)
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61503457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.