3 bedroom detached house for saleLinnet Rise, Kidderminster, DY10
- Head of Cul-de-sac Location
- PRIVATE South West Facing Rear Garden
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Spennells Location
- Detached Family Home
- Dining Room, Lounge & Conservatory
- EPC: D
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer this impressive three bedroom detached family home for sale. The property resides at the head of the quiet cul-de-sac on the forever popular Spennells development. The house is well-presented and offers spacious accommodation throughout which includes, a double aspect family lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, family bathroom, single garage, ample off-road parking and a private south west facing rear garden.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7712634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.