3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollowood Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow in semi rural location
- Fabulous kitchen/sun room
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Wildlife watchers dream
- Great size gardens
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If peace, quiet and tranquillity is your thing then you must come along and view this bungalow. Nestled in a cul de sac and set on a generous plot, its got the lot.Pull up and park on the driveway or if you prefer there is a double garage to keep your car in. Step inside and you will be immediately drawn to the "heart" of the home the kitchen and garden room, a lovely open plan sociable area and this is where you will spend the majority of your time through the day chatting, reading the paper or with a coffee admiring your garden where the local wildlife will probably put on a show for you, squirrels, badgers, foxes and a wide variety of birds are all regular visitors. As evening draws in move into the lounge/dining area which is L shaped and has two sets of patio doors to the garden ensuring the light floods in.There are three good sized bedrooms to choose from when its time to turn in. You will probably take the master bedroom as it has a generous en suite shower. There is also a family bathroom room which completes the accommodation on offer.The outside is glorious, plenty of room to keep the chickens and for the dogs to run around in, its a gardeners dream!
What the Owner says:
We purchased this property about 20 years ago and have loved every minute of our time here. It needed quite a bit of upgrading when we purchased it and over the years we have got it up to our standard. Its so peaceful and quiet here whether we are relaxing in the garden or sitting on a bench to the front watching the sun go down. We regularly get visits from a wide variety of wildlife and we used to keep chickens too. Our three dogs can run to their hearts content, but there is also a fabulous walks nearby and one of our favourites being close to Newchurch to the Pointer Inn a small family run pub. We have decided to sell and move on to spend more time travelling and would like something a little smaller.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'6 x 11'10 (5.95m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 10'8 x 8'4 (3.25m x 2.54m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- Garden Room Extension: 11'0 x 8'10 (3.36m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'10 (3.41m x 3.30m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 9'9 (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 9'5 (3.30m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom Room
- Double Garage
- Large Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61504630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.