2 bedroom flat for saleNewport Road, Roath, Cardiff
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Lounge/Kitchen Area
- Ideal Investment
- No Onward Chain!
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer for sale this 2nd floor apartment located within close proximity of the city centre and local amenities. The property briefly comprises two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en-suite. The property also benefits from NO CHAIN!
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer for sale this 2nd floor apartment located within close proximity of the city centre and local amenities. The property briefly comprises two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en-suite. The property also benefits from NO ONWARD CHAIN!!!
Via main door, through concierge to stairs or lift providing access to the second floor.
Via a wooden door into:
Two wall mounted electric heaters, laminate flooring, storage cupboard and access:
Lounge/ Kitchen Area 16' 11" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 5.16m Max x 3.91m Max )
Two double glazed UPVC floor to ceiling windows, laminate flooring, powerpoints and TV point.
Kitchen Area - Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor over, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 12' Min x 10' 8" Max ( 3.66m Min x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed UPVC floor to ceiling window to side aspect,powerpoints, TV point, wall mounted electric heater, built in wardrobe and access to:
Fitted with a three piece comprising walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, tiled flooring, vanity mirror and storage.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed floor to ceiling windows to side aspect, powerpoints and wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece comprising panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, vanity mirror and storage cupboard.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.