1 bedroom apartment for saleWood Street, Webb Ellis Place, Rugby
- Ideal Investment, Downsizing or FTB
- High Quality One Bedroom Apartment
- Convenient For Mainline Station & Motorway Links
- LIVE, BUY, INVEST
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT.
LIVE, BUY, INVEST. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A fantastic opportunity to purchase high quality 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Ideal for First Time buyers, Down sizing and investors. Situated in Rugby Town centre within access of major road (M6, M1, A14, A45, A5 & M45) & rail networks (Mainline to London in less than an hour). REGISTER & RESERVE NOW to avoid
Help To Buy
Help to Buy(HTB)
HTB is a government backed scheme designed to help first time buyers & movers up the property ladder that are struggling with deposits. HTB offers 20% towards the deposit, You the Client need to fund a 5% deposit , Mortgage LTV 75%. Why wouldn't you find out more. (T&C apply). Eg House OMV £200,000 with HTB £160,000
Please note photographs are of the show apartment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.