3 bedroom bungalow for saleBroughton Road, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Stone Built Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Electric Under Floor Heating
- 34' Oak Kitchen Family Room with AGA
- Utility & Wet Room
- Oak Doors and Panelling
- Detached Garage & Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing
The Oaks is a stone built detached bungalow situated on the edge of Stokesley within walking distance of the High Street and amenities. The interior is immaculately presented offering approx 2,700 sq ft of living space. The property benefits from electric under floor heating, UPVC double glazing and comprises; a 52' entrance hall with oak panelling and doors, double doors to the living room with fireplace. The hub of the property is a 34'0 kitchen family room with travertine tiled floor, oak units with granite work tops and AGA, utility room and 'wet' room. The master bedroom has a range of bespoke fitted wardrobes, two further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with bath inset a marble surround. A ladder staircase leads to the first floor with storage room and dressing room with walk in wardrobe with fitted furniture. Externally a stone pillared entrance leads to a driveway providing ample off road parking leading to a detached double garage. There are lawned gardens to the rear and side with a bordered surround.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61507249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.