4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaythorne Drive, Gainsborough
- Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Well Maintained, spacious Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking for multiple vehicles, Car Port & Integral Garage
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within a popular residential area is this well appointed and spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from well maintained gardens, ample off-road parking, integral garage and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links.
Situated within a popular residential area is this well appointed and spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from well maintained gardens, ample off-road parking, integral garage and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed double doors to the front aspect, tiled flooring and a further double glazed door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further downstairs accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 25' 1" x 12' 9" max ( 7.65m x 3.89m max )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, ceiling cornice, sealed unit double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect and an inset pebble effect gas fire with stainless steel surround,
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.61m x 2.51m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with granite effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and integrated appliances including a fan assisted electric oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and two sealed unit double glazed windows and door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.94m )
Having a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built-in cupboards and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 17' x 9' 9" ( 5.18m x 2.97m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, wood effect flooring and built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Having a sealed unit double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and wood effect flooring.
Being fitted with a five piece suite comprising of a low level WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and a shower cubicle; complete with shaver point, wall mounted panel radiator and a sealed unit double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with decorative shrubs to borders and a double width driveway providing ample off-road parking leading to the integral garage and attached carport to the side elevation. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with mature bushes, shrubs, flower beds and a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters. The rear garden benefits from having ample space for extending or connservatory & outbuildings (subject to relevant planning permissions).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61509914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.