2 bedroom flat for sale9/3 Kimmerghame Terrace, Fettes, Edinburgh, EH4 2GG
- Light and immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor apartment with a private balcony.
- Set within an exclusive modern development in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a second double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom suites and light fittings, Juliet balconies for the bedrooms, and good integrated storage provision.
- There is also a video entry system, a lift service to an allocated space in the secure underground car park, and a communal courtyard.
- Home Report available online.
Light and immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor apartment with a private balcony, set within an exclusive modern development in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted hall gives access throughout and features the video entry system, and a built-in store cupboard. A spacious lounge and dining space, is set across the westerly aspect of the property and features patios doors to a private balcony. Open to the living area is the modern fitted kitchen featuring a tiled surround, unit downlighting, sink with drainer; whilst integrated appliances include a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with glass splash-back. The master bedroom is set to the east facing aspect and features built-in wardrobes, TV point, carpeted flooring, and a pendant light fitting; whilst a stylish en-suite is fitted with a two piece suite and an integrated shower cubicle. A second carpeted double bedroom is also east facing with a built-in wardrobe. The family bathroom is set internally off the hall and features a three piece suite, with a shower head fitting for the bath. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.