3 bedroom flat for sale7 Jameson Place, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 8NZ
- Spacious, three-bedroom, main door flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's sought-after Leith district, to the east of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front facing bay windows, varnished hardwood flooring, ornate cornice-work and an impressive fireplace.
- Further highlights include gas central heating, double glazing, and a secluded, well-maintained shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious, three-bedroom, main door flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in Edinburgh's sought-after Leith district, to the east of the city centre.
The entrance vestibule and hallway comprise two built-in storage cupboards, varnished wood flooring, telephone point, two pendant light fittings, and give access to all rooms within. Set to the rear of the property, the spacious living room features TV and telephone points, two built-in storage cupboards, varnished floorboards, open fire and fireplace surround, and gives access to the garden via the rear hallway. The well-proportioned, fitted kitchen, with integrated electric double oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, comprises recessed downlighting, tiled splash back and space for a breakfasting table. To the rear, bedroom one is a large double room with fitted wardrobes and dressing table, bay window, pendant light fitting and traditional cornice work. Set to the front, bedroom two is another large double room with bay window, ornate cornice work, varnished hardwood flooring, and pendant and wall-mounted lighting. Bedroom three is a good-sized single room featuring bay window, carpeted flooring and cornice work. Finally, the family bathroom comprising, electric shower unit, recessed downlighting and is fully tiled throughout.
Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7760847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.