3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale10 Mountcastle Green, Mountcastle, Edinburgh, EH8 7TD
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with gardens and a garage, set in a quite residential street.
- Located in the Mountcastle area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio, greenhouse and timber outhouses, whilst to the front the monobloc drive leads to a garage.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with gardens and a garage, set in a quite residential street, located in the Mountcastle area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom. Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic. Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio, greenhouse and timber outhouses, whilst to the front the monoblock drive leads to a garage. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring; carpeted stairs leading to the landing and opens into the spacious living room which features a gas fire with stone hearth, and folding doors separating it from the rear set dining room. The bright sun room allows access to the rear garden, as does the kitchen, which is fitted with traditional units with laminate worktops, a composite sink, and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, with space for further white goods. Upstairs, bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear, likewise with carpeted flooring, pendant light fitting and a built-in wardrobe. Single bedroom three is to the front, and set to the rear the fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a traditional white bathroom suite including an electric over-bath shower.
Mountcastle is an established residential area lying to the east of the city centre, within easy reach of excellent shopping at Portobello, Meadowbank, Leith, Fort Kinnaird, and The Jewel. Excellent leisure facilities are available close by, including Meadowbank Stadium, a public library, Portobello swimming & fitness centre, and public golf courses at Portobello and Craigentinny. With open spaces nearby including Figgate conservation park, Portobello beach and promenade, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat, there is also a good choice of highly-regarded schools at both primary and secondary level, including Duddingston and St. John's Primary, and Portobello and Holy Rood High School. Regular bus services are available throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7985633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.