3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilmot Road, Purley
- Wonderful Edwardian Period Semi-Detached Property
- Ultra-Convenient Location For Commuters
- Three Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Great Size Kitchen & Utility Area
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to offer this wonderful Edwardian Period end of terrace home found in an excellent location for commuters, a most desirable cul-de-sac where properties always sell very quickly. The property in our opinion is very well presented and features a beautiful rear garden and off street parking to the front.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hall with stairs to first floor, front reception room with bay window and feature fireplace, dining room with door to the garden and a beautiful original fireplace surround, kitchen with separate utility area, three bedrooms (two doubles and a single), shower/bathroom, attractive and well tendered rear garden with patio area and side access, there is also off street parking to the front. The property also has double glazing, gas central heating with "Combi" boiler, many of the original features such as picture rails, wood exposed floorboards and fireplaces.
Wilmot Road is an ultra convenient cul-de-sac and can be found off Higher Drive within 0.35 miles of Purley mainline railway station, which provides fast commuter links to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). There are excellent schools in the area for all ages and the area is well serviced with open spaces, recreational facilities, shops and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61524244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.