5 bedroom detached house for saleEversley End, Hazlehurst Road, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6EX
- Substantial family home offering well maintained spacious and versatile accommodation
- Private location close to open countryside but still convenient for Frodsham town centre and local amenities
- High specification kitchen with dining area
- Two reception rooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Four further double bedrooms
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom
- Driveway parking leading to single garage
- Double glazed windows, gas central heating and energy efficiency rating of D
A substantial detached family home set in a secluded, mature residential position on the edge of Frodsham, close to open country side but still convenient for Frodsham town centre and local amenities. In brief the well presented and maintained accommodation comprises entrance hall, high specification kitchen with dining area, utility room, family/dining room, sitting room and cloak room to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with contemporary ensuite shower room, guest bedroom, a luxuriously appointed bathroom and a playroom/study leading to three further double bedrooms.
The property benefits from main services and has an energy efficiency rating of D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61525162.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99230197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.