2 bedroom flat for sale187/4 Morrison Street, West End, Edinburgh, EH3 8DZ
- Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the vibrant West End area of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, two double bedroom and shower room.
- Features include a light neutral decor throughout together with new carpeted flooring, a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornice-work, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a modern fitted bathroom, wardrobes for both bedrooms, secure entry system, and zoned street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Wednes 5-7 and Sun 2-4
Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the vibrant West End area of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry system handset. A spacious, dual-aspect, open plan living space is set to the front and over two levels, with the lower lounge area featuring carpeted flooring a period cornice-work. The kitchen space is on the upper level, and features real wood worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, and an integrated washing machine, fridge, oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is also front facing and includes a fitted mirrored wardrobe and pendant light fitting. Bedroom two has a westerly aspect, and features built-in wardrobes and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and has a fitted three piece suite including a shower head fitting for over the bath, tiled splash-walls, and inset lighting. The West End incorporates a mix of impressive stone-built period properties, including some fine New Town terraces - all close to the heart of the city centre. Haymarket railway station, the tram network, and regular bus services, offer superb transport links. It is well-placed for Edinburgh's financial district and all the amenities of the vibrant city centre, including shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, cafés, leisure facilities, cinemas, and gyms. To the south are the Modern Art galleries with access to the Water of Leith walkway, whilst to the north, Edinburgh Quay sits at the end of the Union Canal, affording fine canal-side walkways and cycle paths, whilst a little further beyond are the open spaces of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8063444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.