3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLow Leighton Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire
- Imposing Detached Bungalow
- Double Fronted and 1928 Red Brick Built
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Characterful and Spacious Rooms
- Lawn Gardens, Driveway and Detached Double Garage
- Excellent Location for New
Mills Centre and Bus Routes
An imposing, double-fronted 1928 built red-brick detached true bungalow with stone mullion bay windows. Ideally located for access to New Mills town centre and local bus routes. Offering spacious accommodation throughout comprising: entrance hall with stained glass windows, lounge with open fire, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with pantry, three double bedrooms, shower room and additional wc. Sitting behind mature hedging with lawn gardens, driveway for multiple cars and a detached double garage.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 15'5 x 13'2 plus bay (4.70m x 4.01m plus bay) -
Dining Room - 14'10 x 13'2 plus bay (4.52m x 4.01m plus bay) -
Kitchen - 15'10 x 10'1 (4.83m x 3.07m) -
Bedroom One - 14'7 x 13'11 (4.45m x 4.24m) -
Bedroom Two - 13'2 x 12'4 (4.01m x 3.76m) -
Bedroom Three - 11'4 x 10'1 (3.45m x 3.07m) -
Shower Room -
Double Garage -
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61525859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26471851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Disley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.