4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDowns Lane, Looe
- 4 Bedroom Detached Bunaglow
- Situated in an Elevated Position
- Panoramic Views Over Looe and its Coastline
- Parking for 4-5 Cars
- Terraced Garden and Patio Area
- En Suite to Master and Second Bedrooms
- Original Parquet Flooring
- Double Glazed Windows and Gas Central Heating
- EPC D
A rare opportunity to purchase this 4 bedroom detached bungalow situated at the top of West Looe Hill on Downs Lane. Appreciating elevated and panoramic views across the town, harbour and coastline beyond. The bungalow is set within its own garden with parking for 4-5 cars to the rear including garage and a patio to the front providing a sunny area for al fresco dining and barbecuing. A further terraced garden leads down in front of the property which is mainly bordered by matured shrubs.
The bungalow itself gives a light and spacious living accomodation and is well equipped with a fully fitted contemporary style kitchen, utility space and en suites to both master and second bedrooms. To the rest of the house there are two further double bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and dining room. The bungalow is well complimented by its original oak parquet flooring and hardwood double glazed windows.
The owners previously had planning permission which has now lapsed, to extend into the loft space to create further accommodation, providing a large master bedroom with en suite. Subject to planning being obtained this would make great potential.
The property benefits from gas central heating throughout.
Note - We understand that the private road giving vehicular access
to and from the property is owned by West Looe Town Trust. Access
over this road has been enjoyed by our client for 31 years. Notwithstanding
this, it should be noted that no documented legal easement
exists for such access. Should it be desired, we understand that a
formal easement can be purchased by negotiation with West Looe Town Trust.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61527193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27235994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean & Country, Looe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.