4 bedroom town house for saleCalfmuir Road, Lenzie
Withdrawn from Market
- *** Part Exchange Available ***
- Contemporary Layout
- Separate Dining Room
- Master Bedroom En-suite
- French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
"The Laird" offers generous family accommodation over three levels. The Miller Home boasts formal dining room and upstairs lounge which complement a flexible, spacious family kitchen that will form a natural hub for everyday life, while the two dormer bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities combine traditional character with privacy and a peaceful appeal.
Dining Room - 3.02m x 4.03m
Family/Kitchen - 5.40m x 3.55m
Utility - 2.22m x 1.60m
WC - 1.14m x 2.42m
Lounge - 5.39m x 3.80m
Bedroom 3 - 2.83m x 3.54m
Bedroom 4 - 2.45m x 2.38m
Bathroom - 3.16m x 1.87m
Master Bedroom - 5.39m x 4.04m
En-suite - 1.88m x 1.80m
Bedroom 2 - 4.28m x 3.40m
Woodilee Village is an exciting new community that offers an opportunity to enjoy contemporary housing design and energy efficient living within a very special location. Situated within a leafy residential area with a feel of the countryside yet within easy reach of local amenities and located within the sought after Lenzie Schools catchment area. Lenzie train station is approximately one mile away which is ideal for those who commute and Glasgow City Centre is only ten miles away by road via the M80 and M8.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102283000946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.