3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlford Road, High Wycombe
- Semi-detached house located on edge of popular residential estate
- Large open plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Well appointed kitchen
- Smartly presented family bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom / WC
- Three nicely proportioned bedrooms
- Impressive mature gardens
- Allocated off-road parking and single garage
Situated on the edge of a popular residential development on the south-western side of High Wycombe, this lovely semi-detached house is ideally located to provide quick access on to the M40 (J4) and to a wide range of nearby amenities.
The property has a spacious feel with generously proportioned accommodation that has been decorated to a good standard. The internal accommodation comprises; reception hallway with downstairs WC; well appointed kitchen; large L-shaped Lounge / Dining room; three bedrooms - two of which are large doubles; and a smartly presented family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a well stocked mature garden and ample off-road parking including a single garage.
EPC band: D (60)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.