3 bedroom detached house for saleManor Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Impressive detached home in a convenient setting
- 3 bedrooms
- Large lounge area, garden room extension & kitchen/breakfast room
- Beautiful re-fitted shower room
- Off road parking & garage
- EPC energy rating D (64)
In an incredibly convenient position for local schooling, the town centre and mainline train station is an impressive detached home lovingly looked after by its current owners for near on 40 years.The interior is light and bright throughout. On arrival, you are bathed in natural light as shoes are removed in the hall. An incredibly spacious lounge area has more than enough room for a large sofa or two. Clearly the hub of the home it is easy to imagine plenty of family time enjoyed and spent in here for many years to come. The addition of a large garden room extension is currently used as a dining area. Guests are not only able to enjoy the culinary delights you cook up, but also a fantastic outlook over the immaculate rear garden.A tweak in the ground floor sees a cloakroom: great for family living. Beyond which is the kitchen/breakfast room which also enjoys that fantastic rear outlook. It is easy to imagine the children sat here pre-or post-school amongst the melee of day to day living.A beautiful shower room is the perfect place to start your day. It’s so nice you’ll probably end it here too! Two very spacious double bedrooms take centre stage, but the third bedroom is far from tiny. A glance up and down the road shows that many have extended their homes and the precedent has been set should you need peace of mind.
What the Owner says:
We moved here as it was a great opportunity for us to buy a family home and have been really happy here ever since. It was great to be able to walk to the train station every day and many of our neighbours make the journey daily too.
Since moving in we have added the conservatory area & changed the kitchen/breakfast room layout to accommodate the cloakroom.
We have also added the double glazing, installed a new boiler (about two years ago), re-wired and have kept on top of the decorating.
We'll be sad to leave as this was the family home and we have lots of happy memories here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 22'1 x 10'3 (6.74m x 3.13m)
- Garden Room Extension: 10'5 x 10'3 (3.18m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 10'7 (4.50m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 7'5 (2.97m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61530541.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20611504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.