2 bedroom terraced house for saleViolet Road, South Woodford
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom period mid terraced cottage
- Lounge & dining room, many original features
- Popular South Woodford location
- Easy access to South Woodford Central Line station
- Good school catchment
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Situated within a popular pocket of South Woodford is where you will find this charming property with easy access to South Woodford Central Line station for commuting into the West End, City and Canary Wharf. Also just a few minutes walk is George Lane with a large selection of excellent restaurants, vibrant gastro pubs, cinema, cafes and bars, making it the perfect place to relax after a hard days work or to meet family and friends for a bite to eat.This attractive quaint cottage has charm, character and many original features. When you arrive at the property you will find a picturesque brick fronted exterior with hedge borders and sash windows. On entering you will find two ample reception rooms, ideal for entertaining. There is potential to expand the property into the loft space and out into the garden (subject to planning permission).The large south facing mature rear garden is well stocked with a variety of interesting plants, shrubs and a fruit tree. It will be a safe haven for children to run around and play whilst keeping a watchful eye on them from the kitchen, or just to relax and potter round during the summer months.Other benefits include good school catchment areas to include Oakdale Primary School and Trinity Secondary School. Also good transport links to Stanstead via the M11 and also A406, M25 and M1.
What the Owner says:
I have enjoyed living here for over 30 years. There is a good community spirit and friendly neighbours. A Neighbourhood Watch scheme is in place.South Woodford is a great place for families to live, there is a good selection of high achieving schools.It is a bonus to find a large garden in London and I shall miss my garden most of all, I hope I can find a good substitute!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'3 into recess and bay x 10'7 (3.74m x 3.23m)
- Dining Room: 13'11 into recess x 9'10 (4.24m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen: 9'3 x 8'2 (2.82m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 10'4 (4.27m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 20'1 x 8'8 (6.13m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61531078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.