4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Johns Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 4 bedroom semi detached house in central location
- Huge kitchen/breakfast room
- Lounge & dining rooms
- Large rear garden
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating F (32)
Come along and see this good looking home which offers all the space you and your family could wish for.Hang up your coats and kick off your muddy boots before stepping inside the lovely entrance hall. Without a doubt the "heart beat" of the home is the spectacular kitchen and dining areas to the rear which are fabulous socialising areas whether its just gathering round the central island with your family catching up on the days events or for that dinner party for friends there is room for your dining table to lay your best crockery and let the good times begin, French doors from here allow you to step out into the garden.There's two other reception rooms where you can enjoy the fire places and high ceilings, maybe one can be for mum and dad and the other could be the kids room for when their friends come round. A choice of four bedrooms which includes three excellent sized double bedrooms, a family bathroom completes the accommodation. Warmed by gas central heating and having lots of character and charm including the servants bells that are still in working order., a lovely touch. To the rear is a good size garden mainly lawned and offering plenty of room for your footy goals and trampoline. In just a few moments you could be feeling the sand between your toes on the miles of golden sandy beaches that Sandown has on offer. High street shops, pubs, and restaurants are also a short stroll away.
What the Owner says:
We bought this house a few years ago with every plan to make it our home.Due to work commitments we are rarely here to enjoy it so have decided to sell and enable another family to enjoy this home.We have put new carpets throughout, renovated and put some double glazing in since we have owned it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 12'0 (4.50m x 3.66m)
- Dining/Sitting Room: 13'0 x 12'6 (3.97m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'9 x 12'0 (6.33m x 3.66m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 12'0 (4.50m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 12'6 (3.97m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'9 x 6'0 (2.67m x 1.83m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61531123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.