2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Wanstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Two double bedroom second floor apartment
- Located on Wanstead High Street
- Easy distance to Snaresbrook underground station
- Chain free
- Cosmetic improvement needed
- Windows and doors replaced within the last 10 years
Although the home does require cosmetic modernising, it provides the perfect opportunity for the new buyer to create their dream home. The accommodation is comprised of two double bedrooms, a large lounge/dining room, a kitchen and bathroom. The property is positioned on Wanstead High Street, allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of restaurants, bars, bakeries and little boutiques that Wanstead has to offer.
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 11" x 13' 7" (4.85m x 4.14m)
KITCHEN 10' 2" x 8' 2" (3.1m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 11' 3" (4.04m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 3" x 9' 5" (4.04m x 2.87m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.