2 bedroom flat for saleThe Carltons, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27
- Wide staircase
- Spacious landing
- Large sitting room with dining area off
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Useful utility cupboard
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large second bedroom (currently an office)
- Gas central heating
- Full double glazing
A SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED first floor apartment occupying a desirable location just a short distance from the town centre and with easy access to the main line station.
One of only four and having its own independent entrance, the apartment was constructed in 2005 to a very high standard and has been caringly maintained by the present owners. The excellently proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation offers a square sitting room with feature fireplace and dining area off. The kitchen is an undoubted feature and comprises hardwood units, granite work surfaces and Neff stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom is significantly above average in size and has a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two - a large double, is currently used as an occasional bedroom/study. The owners have a one quarter share of the freehold of the development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61537063.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27235163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.