6 bedroom detached house for saleLower Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
- Six Bedroom Detached House
- Living Area
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Stunning Views Overlooking Green Belt
- Option to purchase additional land to enlarge garden
- Off Street Parking
- 1988 Sq Ft/ 184.6 Sq M
- EPC rating: C
Arranged over three floors this six bedroom detached house boasts light filled and spacious interiors throughout. Set in the sought after location of Higher Denham this property benefits from stunning views overlooking the green belt.
To the ground floor you have the spacious living area which is open plan leading through to the contemporary kitchen/dining room with ample cabinet space. There is also a utility room and the modern convenience of a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises of the master bedroom with en-suite, three double bedrooms and an elegant family bathroom. To the second floor there are a further two double bedrooms.
Externally, there is a large garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn, a driveway large enough for multiple cars and also a garage. As an added benefit there is also the opportunity to purchase the 0.5 acres of land at the bottom of the garden. There is the option to purchase the whole plot in one go or it can be broken down into individual plots.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC160793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.