3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSPORLE
A deceptively spacious detached bungalow, situated in a quiet position at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property requires updating and improvement, particularly to the kitchen and bathroom. The bungalow would also benefit from installation of a central heating system.
NO UPWARD CHAIN!
SPORLE: A popular West Norfolk village with amenities which include Primary School, Shop, Public House, Church, Recreation field and Community Centre. The village is conveniently situated, just off the A47, approximately 3 miles east of Swaffham and 30 miles west of Norwich.
UPVC door leading into:
19'10" (6.05m) x 10'10" (3.30m)
Period style fire surround with mantel piece and tiled hearth (original open fireplace sealed at present). UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, night storage heater, power points, three wall lights, TV socket, doors off to Inner Hall, Kitchen and step up into:
DINING ROOM/POTENTIAL 4th BEDROOM
11'5" (3.48m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side, night storage heater, power points, two wall lights.
14'10" (4.52m) max. x 8'10" (2.69m) max.
Range of matching base and wall cabinets, round edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel single drainer sink and peninsular breakfast bar. UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, UPVC part glazed side entrance door, small opaque glass UPVC window to side, tiled floor, tiled splashback areas, power points, night storage heater, space for freestanding cooker, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, built-in store/broom cupboard.
'L'-SHAPE BEDROOM 1
18'8" (5.69m) max. x 9' (2.74m) max.
Fitted wardrobes, night storage heater, power points, UPVC sealed unit double glazed double doors to rear garden.
11' (3.35m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, night storage heater, power points.
9'8" (2.95m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side, night storage heater, power points.
Coloured suite comprising of panelled bath, hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls, electric heater, UPVC sealed unit double glazed opaque glass window to side.
The bungalow stands on a generous size corner plot with the gardens in general laid out as follows:
FRONT AND SIDE Laid mainly to lawn with a selection of shrubs, flowering plants, conifers and concrete path leading from front entrance door around to side entrance drive.
REAR GARDEN Enclosed, offering a good deal of privacy and again laid mainly to lawn with conifer hedging, conifers, flowering plants, shrubs and fruit trees including two apple, plum and pear. Steps lead up to a raised paved terrace with personal door into rear of garage.
Tarmac driveway, providing off road parking space for at least 2 vehicles, leads down to a:
ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
17'10" (5.44m) x 9' (2.74m)
Up and over main entrance door, window, door into rear garden and light and power connected.
Please Note: Internal photographs to follow shortly.
SERVICES: Mains water (metered supply), electricity and drainage are connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C
DIRECTIONS: Take the A47 east, towards Norwich, from the Macdonalds roundabout. Take the first left after the roundabout and follow down towards Sporle village. As you enter the village turn first left into Sydney Dye Court. Follow the road down and then turn first left. At the next junction turn left again and you will find the property towards the end of the cul-de-sac on your left hand side.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.