4 bedroom terraced house for saleNormanshire Drive, Chingford
- 4 bedroom mid-terrace house
- Off street parking for two cars
- Chingford Mount location
- Garage to the rear
- Loft extension with en suite shower room
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This fantastic size four-bedroom family home is tucked away on the peaceful Normanshire Drive located just off of Chingford Mount Road. With this location, you have the advantage of being on a quiet residential street whilst having a wide range of amenities practically on your doorstep!Having an open plan kitchen/dining area immediately creates a great social setting, allowing you to entertain family and friends whilst cooking up a storm in the kitchen! The stunning French doors lead onto a well-maintained garden which is mainly laid to lawn.Upstairs on the first floor there are 2 good size double bedrooms, a single room and a new family bathroom. On the second floor, you’ll find the fourth bedroom complete with an en-suite shower room, currently being used as a study by the current owner. This home is absolutely ideal for families! We recommend internal viewings to avoid any disappointment.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in this home and have had everything we need on our doorstep! In our time here we have really benefited from the loft being converted.We have decided we will be starting a fresh, but we wish the new owners every happiness in making this home their own.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'9 x 13'3 (4.80m x 4.04m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 19'3 x 13'1 (5.87m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 11'8 (4.63m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 11'8 (4.63m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 7'1 (2.87m x 2.16m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Rear Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61538500.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.