2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLavender Hill, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9
- Well Presented Internally
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Stunning Landscaped Garden
- Luxury Four Piece First Floor Bathroom
- Walking Distance to Mainline Station
** GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £360,000**
A charming two bedroom three storey end of terrace period style house improved to an outstanding standard, ideally located for Tonbridge Station and the High Street.
*WELL PRESENTED INTERNALLY* *TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS* *MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES* *STUNNING LANDSCAPED GARDEN* *LUXURY FOUR PIECE FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM* *WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE STATION*
Front Garden: Block paved surrounded by a brick wall with steps leading up to entrance.
Rear Garden: Landscaped in 2016. Patio leads down to stepped decking areas bordered by professionally planted flower borders. Gravel laid terrace at rear of garden is an ideal seating area. Side access gate.
Parking: Subject to a resident's parking scheme with permits available at cost.
Please note that there is a right of access across the rear. Clarification should be sought by your conveyancer’s.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61538776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON170332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.