1 bedroom flat for saleTidal Basin Road, Canning Town, E16
- Impressive one bedroom apartment
- Large open plan reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern décor throughout
- Bedroom with a walk in wardrobe
- Private balcony with views over London
- Secure building with a Concierge
- Moments away from local amenities
This fantastic one bedroom apartment benefits from an impressive reception room and kitchen leading to a wraparound private balcony and a modern finish throughout.
Positioned within London's Royal Docks this development provides easy and convenient access to The City and central London with the O2 and Emirates cable car moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61540000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.