3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTHORNTON PLACE, IMMINGHAM
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Rear bricked detached garage
- Open plan kitchen diner to the rear
- uPVC and Gas central heated throughout
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Large driveway to the front of the house
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom semi detached property which is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in central Immingham. Close to local schools and shops, it is an ideal location for families and people who are wanting to be within walking distance to the main amenities. With large drive to the front and rear bricked garage, off road parking isn't an issue with this house. The house itself comprises of entrance hall, front lounge with bay window, kitchen with a large selection of wall and base units and finally the rear dining room with doors onto the back garden. Upstairs has two double bedrooms, currently both offering fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom to the front and a rear family bathroom. Basic redecoration works are needed to modernise the house but other than that its a real treat. Offered with no forward chain, contact our office to arrange a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61541728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8113137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.