3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDixter Road, Northiam, Rye, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 double bedroom period house
- Favoured village location
- Conservation area
- Garage plus parking
- Feature inglenook fireplace
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Stand back and admire this period end of terraced house which dates back around 200 years and enjoy its delightful location being set back from the road in a private shared driveway.Situated on the outskirts of the favoured village of Northiam, the setting of this character home will be a real crowd pleaser especially if you are seeking space and individuality.The imposing lounge is spacious with feature beams and an inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, that is not only a focal point but a nice way to cosy up and spend a winters evening with the warming glow and crackle of logs burning. Add to this a year round conservatory which you can enjoy come rain or shine and you have the basis of a home that would suit a couple seeking something a bit different or indeed a young family; who can make the most of the 3 double bedrooms.Northiam itself has everything expected of a village rich in history, old cottages, fine houses and even a parish pump on the green.From the restored railway station you can take an exciting ride on the steam train along the picturesque Rother Valley either to Tenterden or Bodiam, or alternatively travel by an enchanting pleasure boat on the River Rother from Northiam to Bodiam. There is really a lot to see and do in Northiam.
What the Owner says:
When we first viewed our house ten years ago we were initially attracted to Northiam village itself, its character and amenities were appealing and there is a real sense of community. There is everything you need in the village including a doctor's surgery, a dentist, DIY store, cafe, 2 general stores, a Post Office and even a hairdressers. The recreation ground, with play area, is great for children and there is a fitness trail for those who like to exercise.
So we had found the location we wanted, and when we viewed this house we knew we had found our home. It was imposing, we loved its location and the size of the rooms. We are now looking to buy something smaller but still in the village.
- Lounge: 14'11 x 14'6 (4.55m x 4.42m)
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 8'2 (4.19m x 2.49m)
- Conservatory: 12'5 x 8'9 (3.79m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'10 x 9'6 (4.83m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 12'0 (4.47m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 9'5 (3.71m x 2.87m)
- Garden to Rear
- Garage: 17'1 x 7'6 (5.21m x 2.29m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61542652.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14006167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.