3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSholden Bank, Great Mongeham, Deal, Kent
- 3 bedroom extended semi detached house
- Overlooking countryside
- Substantial downstairs living space
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Downstairs shower room
- EPC energy rating D (59)
This 3 bedroom semi detached house is located in a cul de sac where property rarely becomes available. In fact this property has never been on the market as the current owners watched it being built and have lived there ever since.It was built in the 1960's then a large extension to the rear and the side was added to give them even more space for the children. Now the time has come where this space is no longer required.The garden is just superb, with its flowering boarders, summer house and vegetable patch not forgetting a gate leading you out to miles of countryside. The ultimate family home with the ultimate family garden.The views from the rooms upstairs are simply breathtaking and have been enjoyed for many years by the current owners. Come and take a look at this house as it makes its debut to the market.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 19'9 x 11'3 (6.02m x 3.43m)
- Dining Area: 11'8 x 9'10 (3.56m x 3.00m)
- Lounge: 14'1 x 11'11 (4.30m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'3 x 11'4 (3.74m x 3.46m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'4 (3.41m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 10'10 (3.43m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'4 (2.62m x 2.24m)
- Separate Toilet
- Garden to Rear
- Garden to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61542691.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.