2 bedroom flat for saleAvenue Road, Beckenham
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Refitted bathroom with white suite
- Own 25ft garden
- 14' x 12'8 lounge
- Off street parking to front
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Very good decorative order
Tenure: Share of Freehold
We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom garden flat which has the benefit of Share of Freehold and off street parking. The flat itself is beautifully presented and benefits from a 14' x 12'8 lounge with attractive fireplace, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in stainless steel oven and hob. The master bedroom measures 12' x 9'4 and has fitted wardrobes to one wall, there is also the second bedroom and a stylishly refitted bathroom. There is gas fired radiator central heating and some double glazing. Outside there is a 25ft rear garden and off street parking to front. We recommend a viewing.
Property ref: 121_783_4227508
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61542719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4227508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.