5 bedroom house for saleEleanor Road, London, E8
- Ornate Cornicing And Roses
- Grand Original Fireplaces
- Exposed Wooden Flooring
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Mature Secluded East Facing Garden
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
This beautifully appointed, enchanting Victorian home, retains a host of grand original features with accommodation spaciously arranged over four floors. Features include exceptional ceiling heights, sash windows/working shutters and glorious open fireplaces. Composed of an inviting reception hall, an invaluable cellar, two dual aspect reception rooms leading to a fitted kitchen with access to a tranquil mature garden. Five bedrooms a stylish bathroom and shower room . Enviable location with the leafy green spaces of London Fields, vibrant Wilton Way and Broadway Market close at hand as well as Dalston Junction Overground station and a host of transport links giving swift City access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61542904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.