5 bedroom detached house for saleDrift Road, Fareham
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- DOUBLE GARAGE & LARGE DRIVEWAY
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE OF FAREHAM
This beautiful detached property is located in Wallington, a quiet Village just a five minute walk to the Town Centre of Fareham. Wallington is known for the local community spirit. Along side all of this it has great access to the motorway and public transport links being close by also. Call today.
This beautiful detached property is located in Wallington, a quiet Village just a five minute walk to the Town Centre of Fareham. Wallington is known for the local community spirit. Along side all of this it has great access to the motorway and public transport links being close by also. The property itself is set proudly on the top of Drift Road with breath taking views. This is a substantial home and internal inspection is advised to appreciate the space on offer and the position of the property. Call us today to arrange your viewing.
Entrance door, mattwell, stairs to first floor, ceiling, light, radiator.
Radiator, window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 10" x 15' 11" ( 5.44m x 4.85m )
Gas fire place with surround, French doors leading to the garden, radiator, carpeted floor. Double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.17m )
Ceiling light, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 20' 9" x 8' 11" ( 6.32m x 2.72m )
Matching range of wall and base units with Granite work surfaces over, Double glazed windows to front and rear, sink unit, door to utility room. Oven and Hob.
Space for white goods. Access from the front and rear.
Galleried landing. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Built in wardrobes, carpeted, double glazed window to rear.
heated towel rail, fully tiled. Rolltop bath, wash hand basin, WC
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
two double glazed windows, Radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, alcove for storage, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Five 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window x 2, radiator.
Corner Bath, Fully tiled, low level WC, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, double glazed window.
Double garage with up and over door.
mainly laid to lawn, patio area, Oak trees, flowers and shrubs, garden shed.
Extensive Driveway, lawned area, shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61544191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.