3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLea Bridge Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Home
- 1930's End of Terrace
- Chain Free
- Close to Walthamstow Village
- Refurbished throughout
- Private Garage
- Side Access
- 23 Foot Private Garden
A simply beautiful three bedroom designer family home. A 1930s end of terrace, you have space and style in abundance as vintage features blend seamlessly with cutting edge design over 1200 square feet of living space. You have a spacious, secluded rear deck, side access and a private garage.
Lea Bridge Station is around a half mile on foot, with the connections and facilities of Stratford (hello, Westfield) just one stop and ten minutes away.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be showing off your capacious kitchen/diner – 400 square feet of bright and airy entertaining space. The kitchen area is a chef's dream with oversized designer oven and a full complement of high end appliances.
The immense space is flooded with natural light thanks to a pair of large skylights and a trio of folding concertina doors that can be thrown back to open the whole space up to the rear deck, perfect for year round al-fresco entertaining and family time alike.
The front reception is also impressive, 190 square feet with a large bay window and engineered hardwood floors underfoot. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms and one generous single, plus the lovely family bathroom, all designer fittings and smoky grey tiling.
- There's a second WC downstairs, a lifesaver on busy mornings.
- You have private parking and drivers can be on the A12 in around ten minutes.
- You're well served for schools, with nine primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Riverley Primary.
Storm Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Reception Room - 4.2m x 4.0m (13'9" x 13'1") -
Kitchen/Diner - 6.4m x 6.2m (20'11" x 20'4") -
Utility Room -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2") -
Bedroom - 4.8m x 3.7m (15'8" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.3m (11'1" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 1.9m (9'10" x 6'2") -
Garage - 5.3m x 2.7m (17'4" x 8'10") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61545181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27241763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.