2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDacre Road, London, E13
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Approximately 90 years remaining on the lease
- Ground rent of £150 per annum
- Service charge of £147 pcm
- Sold with a vacant possession
- Ground floor with a private garden
Reliable Homes are delighted to market this well presented spacious two bedroom apartment for sale. This modern property is situated on the ground floor of a purpose built block with direct access to a private garden and boasts a large semi open plan kitchen reception, good sized double master bedroom, a single 2nd bedroom and a modern family bathroom suite.
There are local shops within walking distance of this home and many recreational facilities. With Stratford Centre being merely a bus ride away, one can take advantage of the various eateries, cafés, wine bars and shops that Westfield Shopping Centre now has to offer.
Providing access to the ever popular West Ham Park, this home would make a fantastic purchase for those looking to take their first step onto the property ladder and investors alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61546480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101380002836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.