1 bedroom maisonette for saleCollingwood Road, Sutton, Surrey
- First floor maisonette, 1 bedroom
- Lovely views backing onto a park
- Off road parking, no chain
- Large bathroom with walk in shower
- Comes with freehold so potential income in future
- EPC energy rating D (60)
This superb maisonette has it all. Firstly, the location is excellent. It's close to Sutton, which has all the amenities you could wish for and shops, restaurants and bars are only a short distance away. Sutton station is within a mile too which offers fast links into London and if you know Sutton you will also know that the schools are of some of the best in the country. Inside, there are generous proportions with a large lounge area which has room for a sofa as well as a table and chairs. The spacious kitchen is quite a surprise as you don't expect something of this size in a one bedroom maisonette. With all this room, it easy to see any budding chef feeling right at home here. There is even a separate toilet - something else you don't expect when you see the sheer size of the bathroom! With a bath as well as a walk in shower, toilet and bidet, you are spoilt for space. Backing onto a park, you also have a great view to get you up in the morning and it's visible from the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom! The double bedroom has built in wardrobes and there is a loft for extra storage which the current owner did consider converting at one stage. Outside you have off road parking at the front of the property which is a real bonus when you are this well located for everything. If you are tired of viewing properties that come with high service charges then this may be for you as it comes with ownership of the freehold. Not only this but when the downstairs property wants to renew their lease in the future, there could be some financial gain for you on renewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'4 x 9'4 (4.68m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 5'5 (3.25m x 1.65m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 9'10 x 8'8 (3.00m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 6'0 (2.92m x 1.83m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61550851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.