3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Stunning walled garden and terrace
- GARAGE AND PARKING available by separate negotiation
- Immaculate throughout
- Impressive kitchen / breakfast with double doors to garden
- Drawing room
- Sitting room (bedroom 3)
- Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
- Guest bedroom with bathroom & balcony
- Large outside work studio
- EPC Rating = D
A stunning town house that has been meticulously restored with beautifully appointed accommodation. The property has gorgeous walled gardens and is a level walk to the town centre.
49 Church Street is situated on the edge of Kingsbridge town centre, overlooking Duncombe Park to the rear. The busy market town centre is a short level walk and offers a vibrant local community with a superb selection of shops and eateries, a cottage hospital, a primary school, a leisure centre with indoor pool, 2 supermarkets and the renowned secondary school, Kingsbridge Community College (KCC), rated as 'outstanding' by OFSTED.
The front door leads to a welcoming entrance hall with a beautiful Georgian staircase descending to a bright and beautifully appointed kitchen / breakfast room with dining area. This room is a delight, with flagstone flooring and large double stable doors leading to the secluded terrace and rear garden. The bespoke kitchen, fitted by Compass, offers a double oven, warming oven / slow cooker, 5 ring gas hob and dishwasher. The kitchen is open plan to the dining area, a cosy room with woodburning stove. The ground floor offers a full width double reception room with tri fold doors as a partition, allowing the opportunity for the sitting room to be a bedroom if required as there is a family bathroom also on this floor.
The first floor is now totally dedicated to the master suite, offering a sumptuous bedroom, bathroom and dressing room and a further guest suite with balcony is on the second floor with bedroom and bathroom.
Double stable doors lead from the kitchen to the full width terrace al fresco dining area which is secluded and enjoys the sun into the evening. A path leads through the garden with lawns, established beds, wildlife pond and large gravelled area with large studio.
Square Footage: 1,808 sq ft
On foot, proceed off the roundabout at the bottom of Fore Street along Bridge Street (No Entry sign) and this in turn becomes Church Street. Number 49 will be found a short way along on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61551448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXS170227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.