2 bedroom terraced house for saleKitchener Road, Walthamstow
- Two bedroom home
- Spacious modern kitchen
- 55ft west facing garden
- Victorian Mid-Terraced
- Excellent Condition
- Spacious first floor bathroom
- Loft space with potential to convert
A generously proportioned two bedroom Victorian terrace. Smartly finished, well located with easy access to the North Circular and the green spaces of Lloyd Park, and with potential for further development both up and out, this is an uncommonly good investment as well as a fine family home.
The garden is a beautifully maintained, fifty-five foot long mix of patio and lush lawn, secluded behind timber fencing.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be entertaining in the 250 square feet front reception room. Dual aspect, bright and airy and with engineered hardwood flooring underfoot, it's the ideal space for hosting guests and family time alike.
Upstairs you have the master bedroom, occupying the entire frontage and coming in at a generous 160 square feet. The second is a solid double of well over 100 square feet. Here's also where you'll find the family bathroom, also uncommonly large and featuring a tub and seperate dedicated shower cubicle.
Just a few minutes walk away you have Lloyd Park - a beautiful combination of open green space and landscaped gardens. It's also home to the famous William Morris Gallery and hosts big ticket events like Grillstock and the Walthamstow Garden Party.
- You're well served for local schools, there're eight primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good; or better by Ofsted.
- For your new local we have no hesitation in recommending the Dog & Duck, a recently refurbished, family friendly gastropub justa few minutes walk away.
- The loft is so far unconverted, and there's space to extend the kitchen, making this an uncommonly good investment.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge/Diner - 7.2m x 3.5m (23'7" x 11'5") -
Kitchen - 4.3m x 2.9m (14'1" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.5m (14'9" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 2.9m (11'5" x 9'6") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6") -
Garden - 16.76m (55) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61552150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27242093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.