3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale78 Carnbee Park, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6GH
- Light and tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential cul-de-sac in Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open plan living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include extensive hardwood flooring, contemporary lighting, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and good storage provision including a fully-floored loft space.
- In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing; the enclosed rear garden has a lawn, patio and store shed; to the front there is a lawn and mono-blocked driveway.
- Some furniture and appliances will be negotiable within the final sale.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 2-4pm
Light and tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with gardens and a driveway, located in an enviable position within a modern, maintained, and family orientated cul-de-sac in Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open plan living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC. Highlights include extensive hardwood flooring, contemporary lighting, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and good storage provision including a fully-floored loft space. In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing; the enclosed rear garden has a lawn, patio and store shed; to the front there is a nicely presented gravel feature and mono-blocked driveway. The generous entrance hall gives access to the living room, stairway to the first-floor and the WC with two piece suite. A spacious open plan living area has quality hardwood flooring, ample space for lounge and dining furniture and a patio door to the conservatory. The kitchen is set off the rear of the lounge with a door to the side of the property. The fitted units include granite-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. The large conservatory is set across the rear of the property and features French patio doors to the garden and hardwood flooring. On the first-floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with a single to the front. The fully tiled family bathroom has a fitted three piece suite, an electric shower above the bath, and a shaver point. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7342019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.