5 bedroom detached house for saleAlverstone Road, Apse Heath, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom executive detached home
- Stunning kitchen and dining areas
- Immaculate garden room extension
- Large rear garden backing onto fields
- Driveway and integrated garage
- EPC energy rating C (74)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Pittis.
If a countryside setting with a modern, stylish twist is what you’re after look no further. Nestled in the semi-rural village of Apse Heath overlooking rolling country fields is this dream family home. Built by the owners themselves it is the epitome of modern living. Spacious living areas, big bright rooms and a wonderful flow that would suit any growing family. From the moment you step inside you can feel the element of space and being of neutral décor this homes flows beautifully. With not only a wonderfully big lounge to seat all the family round for a good catch up with your favourite television show, you also have a garden room extension for when you are having your friends over with views over the garden and patio area. The kitchen area is fully kitted out for when your whipping up a storm or if the barbecue is more your things head outside and you’ll find a patio area just begging to have summer parties, start building those memories. With the exotic name coming from a child’s spin on a globe this home feels truly loved and has been designed with family in mind. Upstairs you’ll be hard pushed to run out of storage or space, all rooms are double sized and most come with built in storage, a true bonus for anyone with a killer shoe collection. Coming home from a long day at the office or an action-packed day at the nearby award winning Shanklin beach is never a chore, parking for several cars right outside, with the added bonus of a garage to house your prized car or extra storage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'0 x 16'7 into bay (5.19m x 5.06m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 24'0 x 11'8 (7.32m x 3.56m)
- Garden Room Extension: 13'3 x 13'0 (4.04m x 3.97m)
- Utility Room: 8'8 x 8'5 (2.64m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 8'6 (4.32m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 7'9 (3.94m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'10 x 9'7 (4.83m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61553155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.