4 bedroom detached house for sale58 Miller Street, Winchburgh, West Lothian EH52 6WP
- Bright and beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens.
- Located in new, family orientated residential area of Winchburgh, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, breakfasting kitchen, four double bedrooms, a flexible fifth bedroom/family room, en-suite shower-room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there are multiple TV points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio, raised planting beds and two store sheds, with double driveway to the front.
- Exciting Masterplan for Winchburgh includes provision of new schools, town centre, marina and train station.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home built by Taylor Wimpey, with gardens, located in modern, family orientated residential area of Winchburgh, West Lothian. The bright entrance hallway comprises Amtico flooring, a large under-stair storage cupboard, the downstairs WC and gives access to rooms on the level. Set to the rear of the property, the well-proportioned lounge with carpeted floor, TV and telephone point gives access to the bright and spacious, front-facing, dining room. Also to the rear, the breakfasting kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, ample space for a breakfasting table, and gives access to the south-facing rear garden via French doors. Additionally, set to the front is a family room/flexible fifth bedroom with TV and power points. Set to the front of the upper floor, bedroom one is a spacious room with two built-in wardrobes, TV point, carpeted floor and an en-suite shower room with double shower. Also to the front, bedroom two is similarly-sized double with carpeted floor and recess for a free-standing wardrobe. To the rear are bedroom three, a double room with carpeted floor and a wardrobe recess, and bedroom four, a small double room and space for free-standing furniture. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, carpeted floor, rain shower with mixer, and fully tiled splash back. Winchburgh is a small town situated on the B9080 just off the M9 motorway, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, Winchburgh is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from Edinburgh city centre. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of South Queensferry and Kirkliston are a short drive away and provide a good range of local amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling, open countryside, Winchburgh is at present in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, and there is well-regarded primary schooling in the village, a local golf course and bowling club. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife, with quick access to direct trunk roads and motorways. The overall masterplan for Winchburgh includes schools, a new town centre, a new marina and train station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8088040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.