2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadway, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Cottage with 2 double bedrooms
- Oozing charm & character
- Lounge & separate dining areas
- Close to Sandown town centre and beaches
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- EPC energy rating D (66)
If your looking for character and charm, stripped floor boards, nooks and crannies, yet plenty of room well we have got the home for you.Step inside this cottage and start enjoying all it has to offer such as the cosy lounge with exposed feature red brick wall. Just imagine relaxing here at the end of a tough day. I'm sure that your family and friends will want to come round to check out your new home then you can entertain them in the separate dining area while the "Jamie Oliver" amongst you gets busy in the kitchen where there are plenty of cupboards and work surfaces to utilise, a real "working" kitchen.Upstairs are two really nice size bedrooms and a cracking size bathroom to complete the accommodation. A lovely private courtyard sits to the rear, ideal for intimate drinks and barbecues.A five minute walk will have you walking barefoot along Sandown's miles of golden sandy beaches, or play some mini golf on the Pier. The leisure centre, doctors, dentist and bus route are all nearby for your convenience.
What the Owner says:
This has been a lovely bolt hole for me as its easy to maintain and I have a corner shop nearby, its so handy for last minute shopping bits or the morning papers.I have decided to do more travelling so that's why i am now selling my property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- Lounge: 11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 x 6'8 (3.86m x 2.03m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'6 (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 8'8 (3.69m x 2.64m)
- Front & Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61556266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.