3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChatham Street, Rotherham
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well placed for Rotherham town centre & Clifton Park
- Gardens & Garage
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £160000 - DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW CLOSE TO ROTHERHAM TOWN CENTRE AND CLIFTON PARK - OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN - The property benefits from low maintenance gardens to the front & rear, off-road parking and a Garage - VIEW NOW!
A perfect opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow which is well placed for all the amenities of Rotherham town centre and Clifton Park. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN we would highly recommend an early viewing. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside the property benefits from low maintenance gardens to the front & rear, off-road parking and a Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW!
A single glazed door to the side opens into the entrance hall with a useful storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.63m )
This well proportioned room has a window to the front, a central heating radiator and an attractive fire surround with inset gas fire.
The well-presented kitchen has a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, an inset stainless sink with drainer and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor. There is a window to the side, central heating radiator and a door opening onto the side of the property.
Having loft access and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" plus doorway x 9' ( 3.86m plus doorway x 2.74m )
Having a window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
With a single glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' 4" ( 2.13m x 2.54m )
This room has a window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and a wash basin. There is tiling to the splash-prone areas, a window to the front and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled area with flower beds and borders with mature plants, trees and shrubs, A driveway provides off-road parking and leads to the:-
Garage 17' 11" x 7' 11" ( 5.46m x 2.41m )
With up and over door, power and light.
Brick Built Store 7' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.18m x 2.51m )
Attached to the rear of the garage and providing useful storage.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance paved area with plants, mature trees, shrubs and fencing to the boundaries for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61556554.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.