1 bedroom retirement property for saleAcorn Drive, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Offers in Excess of
- Offered with no onward chain
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Refitted shower room with white suite
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fully double glazed
- Entry phone system
- Night storage heating throughout
A well presented first floor retirement property situated on a purpose built development for residents over 55 years old. The maisonette is within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living/dining room, bedroom, refitted shower room, refitted kitchen and the additional benefit of an electric stairlift.
Situation Acorn Drive development is only suitable for over 55's and within close proximity to Wokingham town centre, the development is interspersed with gardens and is situated in a quiet area to the north west of Wokingham town centre. There is a communal lounge/function room which hosts regular social events.
Outside There are well maintained communal gardens surrounding the properties with flower and shrub borders interspersed with mature trees and shrubs.
Leasehold information: Years left on lease - New 99 years
Annual service charge - £331.05 per quarter
Council Tax C
Property ref: 121_1615_4490344
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61557385.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4490344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.